SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Shipment within North America will take 2-7 business days, international shipment will take 7-21 business days. Any question regarding shipping, please contact email@example.com
1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Marsquest™ warrants its sunglasses against breakage due to defects in material and workmanship for one year, starting from the date of you received your order. Scratched lenses are considered normal wear and are not covered under warranty. The repair or exchange of your product under this warranty is still eligible for the Free Shipping feature.
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your order, we gladly offer a 14 days Exchange or Return, starting the day you receive your order. Please note that the following rules must apply for the product(s) that you would like to Exchange or Return:
1. Once you decide to enter the Exchange or Return process, please contact our customer service team first. Do not return your product(s) without first contacting our team. We will help you through the process to ensure a smooth Exchange or Return.
2. Unless the product(s) are received with defects from the manufacturer as described in 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty, Marsquest shall not be held liable for any damages arising from shipping and improper customer use, in which case Exchange or Return process cannot be entered.
3. To ensure a smooth exchange or return process, the product(s) MUST be returned unused, with all the original packaging, and withall the authenticity tags, and manufacturer seals still intact and attached.
4. All returns are inspected on arrival and exchanges or refund will NOT be processed if the product(s) are not in new and original condition.
5. Please ensure that product(s) are returned to us via "signed for delivery" and a certificate of posting is obtained. We do not accept liability for any product(s) that are damaged in transit during the exchange process so please ensure that the packaging and delivery methods are secure.
6. Unless the product(s) are received with defects from the manufacturer as described in 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty, when we re-ship an exchanged product(s), the cost of reshipping is an additional fee to be paid by the customer.